Saturday, November 23, 2013

Introduction: Who Even is Me?

السلام عليكم

Peace Be Upon You


As it is my first post, I guess it's fit to begin by introducing myself (granted, I do doubt anybody will read this). 

My name is Shaz, and I am lazy. Not some "sometimes-I-sleep-later-than-I-should-lazy", I mean some hardcore  "wow-do-you-even-have-any-dignity-as-a-human-left-lazy". These tales are what happens when my curious and ambitious attitude clashes with my ultimate scourge of laziness.

wow lifestyle guide. much help. so inspire.

Some quick pointers about me and stuff:


  • I am a Hijabi (and a Muslimah... in case you forgot to read my 50px sized title)
  • I'm not conceited, but I will occasionally rant about my awesomeness. (It's a good remedy to keep away self consciousness.)
the truth is as clear as day folks.
  • I love Doctor Who (and Supernatural and Sherlock, and Loki, etc., etc., you know the drill)
  • I am kind of actually pretty feminist. I mean, I do believe that the two genders have their respective differences, and that plays a part in how the world works but women deserve certain rights which have not been given to them and that is infuriating. 
  • Food > anything and everything
  • Ranting happens, it's a natural privilege of humanity. (I for one abuse that privilege) 
  • Blogging is new to me, you should totally comment and stuff on things you think are awesome and things you think lack enough awesomeness. 
  • If my sarcasm is showing, kindly inform me. It always gets ahead of itself and pops out whenever it wants to.
  • You should check out my fraaaand. She is Hijabafied and is awesomesauce.
  • I ain't about dat pop culture life, so excuse my "non-swagness"
  • Latin students are supreme race, no question.
And yeah...

*applause sign lights up in distance*


No comments:

Post a Comment